Hollow Bar System
The great innovation of this unique system lies in the methods and means to add lines of compressed air and other fluids under pressure. The system is mainly composed of an extruded aluminium bar, which presents an external rectangular section with tee slots and an internal bore of large dimension to carry a considerable flow of compressed air.
A wide selection of straight joints, T or L joints allows for airlines of whatever length and shape. To complete the equipment we supply a number of outlet plates of various dimensions and shapes. The Teseo Modular aluminium Pipework System is leak free due to positive o-ring seals.
The following advantages stand out
- Fast installation.
- Quick installation of additional outlets.
- Easy to make changes and add new branch lines.
- Clean and smooth inner and outer surfaces.
- Integrated modular system
- Extruded Aluminium: Alloy EN AW-6060 UNI EN 573-3:1996
- International designations: ANSI 6060 - DIN1748/1: AlMgSi 0,5 BS 6060
- Chemical composition: Si: 0,45 - Mg: 0,45 - Fe: 0,3
- Heat treatment: Aging T5 o T6
- Surface treatment (upon request) : Chemical silver anodization
- Speciﬁc weight, density: Kg/dm³ 2,71
- Electrical conductivity: % IACS 53
- Thermal Conductivity: W/m·K 200
- Speciﬁc heat: J/Kg·K 96
- Coefﬁcient of expansion: mm/m °C 0,024
- Tensile strength: Kg/mm² 24
- Yield strength: Kg/mm² 20
- Modulus of elasticity: Kg/mm² 6.700
- Brinell hardness: HB 70÷80
- Melting range: °C 600-650
- O-ring material: NBR 70
- Operating temperature: °C -20/+120
- Screw material : Steel class 8.8
- Screw driving torque: Nm 10÷13,5 (90÷120 Inch Lbs)
- Outlet thread: BSP or NPT
- Terminal thread: BSP or NPT
- Max operating pressure: 15 bar - 1,5 MPa - 217 psi
- Failure test pressure : 56 bar - 5,6 MPa - 813 psi
Compatibility with ﬂuids
Compressed air, Vacuum,Argon, Nitrogen, Carbon dioxide, Mineral oil*,Synthetic oil*, Other ﬂuids*.
*For further information, please apply to Teseo Srl Technical Office.
SECTIONS OF VARIOUS PROFILES
The new generation of the blue in TESEO is the result of the modification and the improvement of all the TESEO systems.
Our continuous R & D into Energy Saving together with a high regard for the Design ruled our technical choices. We studied the internal passages and the thicknesses to increase the flow rates through our tubing.
Double seats for the O-rings and high quality NBR Blue O-Rings, manufactured for Teseo, are applied to all the connections for high quality sealing.
Ergonomics of the complete system has been improved thanks to optimization of the shapes and weights. Precision manufacturing carried out on many components improves the outer finishing and removes the die-casting defects.
Outlet plates have been re-designed with new moulds, to improve quality and accuracy. The blocking parts have been analyzed and improved.
The implementation of accessories and components is continuous. Teseo are sourcing New certifications and international compatibility.